Registration & Admission
- Prospectus along with registration form is available in the school office.
- The new admission are mainly taken in the Pre-Primary & Primary classes. The age limit for Pre Nursery, Nursery, Infant & Prep classes are 2+, 3+ 4+, 5+ respectively. Children who are underage or overage beyond a reasonable limit will not be considered for admission.
Criteria of Admission
- Oral aptitude & intelligence test for infant.
- Written test & interview from class prep onwards.
- The admission test for Class I to Class XI will cover English, Hindi, Maths & Science based on the syllabus of the preceding class to which admission is sought.
The following enclosures should compulsorily to be attached with the registration form:
- Birth Certificate (only for Nursery, Kindergarten, Preparatory).
- Transfer certificate from the school attended previously.
- Xerox copy of academic performance sheet of the previous class.
- Two latest Pass port size coloured photographs.